Changing your name is easier than you think

In fact, it’s easier than the government thinks, if you look here:

This page seems to assume that to change your name by “deed poll”, you must register it at the High Court and get official copies as evidence. You do not.

Instead, you can use a very simple form – a traditional one, Change of name deed-Traditional or a modern version, Change of name deed-Modern – and simply get copies certified by (for instance) a solicitor to use as evidence.

Simples! (Just don’t lose the original deed)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest company update from Nelsons

Read now
X myStickymenu